Friday, July 20, 2012

So you know I've been drinking four protein shakes a day for the past 10 days and still have about 4 to go.  Boring, boring!  So I thought I'd make it a little more fun for myself today and picture blog it!

 My lunch!  Yum, Yum.... Not only my lunch, but my breakfast, dinner and snack, too!
 And Rachael's lunch.  Mmm... How I miss being able to chew!
 The cast.  I decided on chocolate for lunch.  Sometimes I put in 4-5 oz. of cold press coffee or, if I'm making the vanilla, a couple of shakes of cinnamon to switch it up a bit.  Oh, and my Magic Bullet?  Love it!  Thank you Mike for such a thoughtful Mother's Day gift!
 1 cup of milk into the blender cup...
 1 level scoop of Slimfast High Protein drink powder...

 Now if that doesn't look appetizing, I don't know what would!
 Ice! 
 Yup, I know the ice is sticking up over the top, but it's all good!
 Screw the blender bottom on and put it on the bullet and blend until smoothy!
 Rachael likes her lunch much better.  Who can blame her?
Creamy, chocolately goodness.  I really is not too bad, but is just old after 10 days and 4x/day!


No comments:

Post a Comment