Sunday, March 4, 2012

Procrastinating

Sitting here today with lots to do.  Didn't go to church today, Nathan, my 14-year-old is home sick and miserable and I didn't want to let him stay home by himself. He's not sick often so he's camped out on the couch, buried in a mountain of blankets watching those dumb teen shows on Disney.  Poor guy!  I'm procrastinating though.  Got lots of things to do, but just don't have the gumption to start it.

  • Organizing
  • vacuuming
  • clean the kitchen
  • sweep and mop
  • budget planning
  • laundry (does this one EVER end??)
  • get dressed
  • the list goes on and on and on....
But here I sit.  I've checked Facebook, had my cup of coffee and tell myself to get going.  Alright, then.. here I go!  We'll see how much I get done today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment